Re: Re: Re: Arabic Name Help

I took my mare to  trainer 6 years ago. He said : The defiance between training a Arab and a QH is simple. When you punish a QH he says "DUH" When you punish  an Arab he says"What did you do that for?".  And I show Arab once and go on to the next step. With the QH I go over step one every time I work with him, just to be sure he remembers.
And I agree. Arabs are the smartest horses around,all I see is they don't put up with being miss used. And why should they we don't.
TK