Re: RC: Fwd: your posts

Keri
If you have Netscape mail program, go to Edit, Click on preferences, Go
to Messages (under mail program) and under top box which is regarding
"forwards and replies" pull down Quoted in line" rather than sending
replies and forwards as attachments. that should solve your problem. If
you have Internet Explorer you have to find same category--- I believe
it's under Internet tools, but I removed my Outlook Express mail program
due to its vulnerability to viruses and worms. If you have Outlook,
perhaps someone else can walk you through that.
good luck
Bette

--
Bette Lamore
Whispering Oaks Arabians, Home of 16.2hh TLA Halynov