Fwd: your posts

I don't know why my email "comes with a attachment"  I have tried to get rid
of it but it seems to stay that way.  I have tried the suggestions that other
emailers have sent me but none seem to work.

 I have ridden Tevis and have crewed.

Keri

---- Begin included message ----
Why do your post keep coming through with a file attachment.  I keep doing a permanent delete on them because of that.  I haven't had any of the viruses and don't want one.   By the way what is your name.  Did you ride or crew the Tevis?

Gail Hought
www.hought.com
hought@humboldt1.com

---- End included message ----