National Trails Conference

I want to thank all the people that have made contributions in the total
amont of $560 to help defray the expenses of Candance and Brian Borne in
their trip to the National
Trails Conference to speak on their experience of conservation's and
trails for competitive equestrian events. This is a start on the
national level the work Brian and Candace have been doing on the
regional level for over 10 years and a continuation of their work to
support the Southeast Equestrian Trails Conference.

So for the follow people from all over the country, from the Northeast
to the Southeast to the Weast coast have opened their check books to
support this effort:

Jean Wonser
Marci Cunningham
Lynne Glazer