Need ride for mare from Las Vegas to Independence,La

D. Reid knever@eatel.net
Hello ridecampers!!

My email isn't going thru so I am posting as a guest. I am in need of transportation of a mare from Las Vegas, NV to either Independence, Louisiana or somewhere close enough that I could meet someone to pick her up. Desi is a 9 yo Arab mare that is a real sweetie, handles loads and trailers with no problems. Or if anyone knows of a transport that doesn't ask for an arm and leg please email me with that info. Thanks for the info ahead of time Happy trails!!!!!! Please email me direct as I am not getting RC at this time.

Debi & Knevermore