Saddle search

I'm starting my search for a dressage saddle.

So far, I like the looks & details of these 7, but I've not yet tried them out.
Anyone have any experience with these and have any pros or cons?  I'll pick one
to lease by Christmas, and will have between now and then to test drive the top
contenders.

In descending order of preference:
Joseph Sterling Deep Seat
Brunet-Pineau Chantilly
Stubben Romanus CL
Stubben Scandia DL
Stubben Excalibur
Barnsby Bonfire
Collegiate Jessica

Maybe one of the all-purposes (again in descending order of preference):
Stubben Seigfried
Collegiate Senior Eventer

Thanks for the input.