UPS /rasberry

Anne George ageorge@vtc.net
I recently recieved a  leather order, it comes rolled up tight, and covered with very heavy paper, in this case, the paper was torn, looked like it got drug somehow, it had a large water stain on one end,  and the other end had a HUGE grimy oil stain,which of course completly ruined the whole thing. I told the driver it was ruined and he just shruged, got in the truck and drove off. Not having my Winchester handy, I called, and same thing, TUFF NOOGIES !! I will never again use them to ship out my saddles, I have gone to strictly U.S.Mail,  but most of  my supliers use UPS. The leather was replaced by my suplier, but the girl at the co.( said they are just pretty much out of luck on it, and said thts just the way it is!!