5 year old gelding for sale

Carol Chorne1107@aol.com
I have a 5 year old Registered Arabian gelding for sale.  15 hands, bay with a white sock, one white hoof.  Has really nice feet.  He rides/drives but is green.  Has a great extended trot, very smooth. He trailers very quiet.  He clips and stands still for baths. He loves to trail ride, ears up and ready to go, but have not had the time to compete. He has had two years of ground training. His trail training consists of weekend trail rides when I'm able to steal the time, he is not afraid of cars, and most things that are new and scary he will go by them if you talk softly. He spent 60 days with a trainer for driving and loves to drive. He is really gentle with kids, will " give pony rides".  But is not bomb proof.  He just needs to be finished.  I have pictures if your interested.  Must sell because of family commitments. $3,000.00