Re: RC: Definitions and a time out

In a message dated 7/27/00 10:24:21 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
ralston@AESOP.RUTGERS.EDU writes:

<< Simmer down. I was using the greyhound analogy in reference to the
 appearance of
 the racehorses you described as preferring, and I quote from
 a previous point you made in this discussion ">still not enamoured of
 carrying much in the way of body fat into an endurance race."  >>

And THAT translates to "greyhound "in your mind? And if you read any of my
articles, you'll see that the greyhound look in racehorses is the antithesis
of what I advise.

ti