Re: RC: Re: biopsy

In a message dated 7/27/00 9:53:01 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
suendavid@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< Yeah, that's where we biopsied---when you said biopsy needle the size of
 your little finger, then, you were referring to length?  Sorry, had a brain
 fart, thought you meant diameter---we only took stuff that big on necropsy
 (and no, I didn't kill the mules, though they deserved it).

 Susan G >>

The Bergstrom "needle" is actually pretty gigantic--it goes in as far as your
little finger and picks up a chunk as fat as your little finger, but not as
long.

ti