Re: RC: *ALERT*-Traveling w/horses to Kentucky?

You do not get into FL without stopping at the Ag station at the border. If you pass
the Ag station, you will be run down like a common criminal and brought back to the
Ag station. If you don't have your health ceritficate (30 day), then you have three
choices. You can either contact you vet and have him fax one in, you can have them
call a vet which I hear the called vet will charge something like $200., or you can
turn around a leave FL. They are very very serious about this down here.

Truman