Re: re: WARNING!

I send it to ups and ask what was up. it mite help if other other from around the country did the same.
 Jack Massey
----- Original Message -----
From: Lif Strand
To: ridecamp@endurance.net
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2000 6:36 PM
Subject: RC: re: WARNING!

At 04:44 PM 7/27/00 -0700, Jeannie wrote:
Nothing like fine print, especially when there is none.
So Lif,  who do you recommend people should ship through when shipping 'one
of a kind' items?

I'm looking into it & will post my findings.  I don't want any invisible print either.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609