Re: RC: re: WARNING!

At 09:59 PM 7/27/00 -0400, you wrote:
everyone makes an occasional mistake.

You betcha - and that's why we took out the insurance - we knew there'd be a risk and so we (thought we had) covered ourselves.  There it is on the shipping bill - "insured".  So you can imagine my shock and dismay (putting it mildly) to find out that UPS is quite comfortable with taking money for insurance and then saying it's not an "acceptable" item to be shipped - after the fact and with nothing in writing that we can find - and that they therefore don't have to pay for damaging the item in question.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609