contact info for France

I've been asked to post the address of the USET gang
in France - in case anybody wants to send letters or
faxes to folks that are over there:

>The riders and support team will be staying at:
>
>Hotel de Harley
>3, rue de Harley
>60200 Compiegne, France
>
>Fax - 011 33 344 20 19 46

Khruschev and I are living it up here in southern California.
Wonderful folks taking the best possible care of us. (Many
thanks to Barb Thomas, Carol Miller and Pat Cane!) Terry
and Nathan Westlake arrive Monday with RamsZ. We fly
out (along with Marcia Smith/Saamson and Jennifer Nice/Al Baraaq)
on Thursday. Nancy Elliot (USET vet) and Marcia will fly with
the horses, the rest of us will be flying passenger plane. (I really
would have loved to go via cargo plane, but people space is limited).
Khruschev is in great shape - looks and feels wonderful. I've been
on a fitness program this summer - running and working out. It's
been a little grueling but I have tons more energy and stamina
and feel good. Working hard, staying focused and hoping for
the best! (having fun too :) One of the most satisfying aspects
of this whole endeavor is the wonderful people I've met all
over the country. It's been quite the experience...

Steph

p.s. I got a call last week from Whoopi Goldberg's agent - she
has a horse and is interested in Endurance. Wouldn't that
liven up the sport!! (I invited her to France for the WEC, but
she doesn't fly :)