Guest Posting

tom sites goearth@shentel.net
hello,  i addressed this last fall when upon my return from the Outlaw Trail i had 1500 messages...mostly from RC and mostly ones that were just rehashing the same things that had been discussed and discussed.  things haven't changed in the past year and i'm still a guest who pays my 10$ and have the option of reading what is important to me and skipping by whats not.  tom sites