Re: Strasser /natural hoof trims

The horse in question's sire was videotaped on a treadmill. The front legs
are very similar. The fetlock was twisted when the inside of the hoof hit the
ground , so I was told to trim down the outside, which I have been doing
(actually the farrier has been doing at this point).  The video camera sure
shows all sorts of strange things that go by too fast for the eye to see. I
am planning on trimming my own horses, and I am one of those anal people that
has to know the WHY? of everything.

                                         Shelly