Interesting item on eBay web site item#390351617: And Miles To Go Arabian Horse Witez II

Some of you might very well be interested in getting yourhands on this book. Take a look
Pat Super

Title of item:	And Miles To Go – Arabian Horse Witez II
Seller:	fapsis@evcom.net
Starts:	Jul-23-00 17:31:14 PDT
Ends:	Jul-30-00 17:31:14 PDT
Price:	Currently $15.50
To bid on the item, go to:	http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390351617

Item Description:
	This is a rare and long out of print book titled “And Miles To Go: The Biography of a Great Arabian Horse, Witez II” by Linell Smith.  Published by Little Brown in 1967 – this is a stated first edition.  Hardcover with dust jacket, 237 pages.  From the dust jacket: “The great Arabian Horse Witez II endured the hardships of the Second World War in Europe, then came to the United States to found a dynasty to rival that of Man-O-War.  This is his biography, told from actual sources in Europe and America.”  Includes pedigree chart and listing of horses he sired.  This is a very hard to find book in any condition.  That said, please be advised that this is a well-read ex-library copy with the usual features of such a copy (plastic covered and taped DJ, rubber stamps, Dewey sticker, card holder, etc.).  Binding is a little mushy – 2 or 3 pages have corner folds – DJ slightly damaged at top of spine – general handling wear to edges, etc.  Not a perfect copy by any means, but almost !
impossible to find this in any condition.   PLEASE NOTE PAYMENT GUIDELINES:  Any winning bid less than $25 may be paid by cash, money order, or personal check, regardless of feedback or lack thereof. Winning bids exceeding $25 may be paid by personal check if you have 30 or more positive feedbacks and no negatives – all others must pay by cash or money order. Payment must include $4.00 for shipping and handling (within the U.S.) and must be received by me within 10 calendar days of the end of the auction.  Any additional desired services (insurance, delivery confirmation, etc.) must also be borne by the winning bidder.   IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE THE U.S.  please contact me regarding forms of payment and shipping charges.   NOTE: I do NOT accept Paypal.  Please, no sob stories about “I was out of town” or “I only check my e-mail once a week” or “the dog ate my computer” or whatever.  IF YOU DO NOT INTEND OR ARE UNABLE TO ABIDE BY THE ABOVE GUIDELINES, PLEASE DO NOT BID.   Placing a b!
id is a tacit and legal agreement to abide by the terms of the sale.  Thank you.

	Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com