And Miles To Go Arabian Horse Witez II

Hey Pat - such a great book.  We bought our copy soon after we got our first horse with Witez II blood, which would be something like 24 years ago.  We liked it so much we bought more copies & gave them away as gifts.  You don't have to be a horse lover to enjoy that book.

Years ago I met a man in  Soquel CA who had met Witez II.  I forget his name now - I could find out (maybe some of you from that area know who I mean - he lived on Old San Jose Rd, was at a stable on the right side going uphill) I forget his personal involvement now but he said that the book was right on about what happened.  He told us some interesting stories about when the horse was shipped to the US.  I always meant to go back and interview him more closely, intended to write about what I learned, but that was before I had a computer & when I was young enough to believe he would be around long enough to wait till I got to the project.  He wasn't a young man then, and the rest is history - or not, as the case may be.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand
  STRAND ENTERPRISES fasterhorses.com
providing you with alternatives for your life
Web Page Design * Computer Graphics * Internet Research * Fine Art
Blue-Green Algae & other complementary health options
Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
fax: (561) 594-4609