Strasser /natural hoof trims

I have been looking over some info on natural hoof trims and the feet are
shown trimmed symetrically (medially/laterally ?). If I have a horse that
toes out a little in front he will not land flat if he is trimmed in this
manner. He would need the outside trimmed down farther to land flat. This is
the info I got from Dr. Waldron who videotaped the horse on a treadmill.  How
do toed out wild horses wear their feet? I would think more would wear on the
outside, and the breakover would not be in the center. Any opinions?
Everything else I have read so far on the natural hoof trims makes sense to
me.

                                   Shelly in DE