Send-off for US Team leaving LAX

Barbara Thomas thomas@amgen.com
OK, we don't have the $2500 table for 8 or $350 per person formal dinner at an LA club like the USET team going to the Olympics (more power to them and may they raise big bucks for USET!) but we're endurance ridere and we know how to have fun!!  If you live in the Los Angeles area, please join us in wishing our U.S. Endurance Squad good luck and sending off team members and horses leaving for France from LAX!  Date is Tuesday evening, August 2 from 7-10 p.m. in Camarillo, CA.  It will be a pot luck dinner and party.  Team members who will be present are Steph Teeter, Jennifer Nice, and Terry Westlake (Darla's husband and crew!) This is a great chance to meet some of the members of a truly awesome U.S. Team and offer them best wishes.  If you'd like to attend, please RSVP to me, Barb Thomas, at thomas@amgen.com and I'll give you directions.