Re: Re: Feeding During an Endruance Ride

Thank you, thank you. <g>   Now if I could just clean the stuff up, make it into
a single integrated program and sell it to other extremely anal horsepersons...
Maybe then I could afford that new Brenderup trailer I've been eying for over a
year...

-Tamara

"April" <april@bigpond.com.kh> on 07/23/2000 09:33:58 AM

Please respond to "April" <adlee@bigfoot.com>