Re: mules & states

Hi Renee,

I was hoping to start distance riding with my new Icelandic horse this year.
I believe there is an endurance ride for mules only in Salmon Idaho. And as
far as states go, Idaho is a great place to live. I'd love to move to the
Boise area, lots of job opportunities and a very active horse community,
good weather for most of the year, not too hot or too cold. Now I live in
the eastern part of the state and it can be a bit cold and windy in the
winter, but the summers are great.

I'd always said my next horse would be an Icelandic or a mule. Three horses
later I finally have one of them!

Cheryl