Re: RC: Re: Safe starts at races...

In a message dated 1/22/00 7:52:26 PM Pacific Standard Time,
riosanbravo@hotmail.com writes:

<< Well, that is good news. I've been told that in LDs, if you linger back
too
 long, you're likely never to catch the front runners. Any comments? >>

Yeah, I've got some comments on that.  If you have a horse that is still
insecure at the start, you've got no business catching the "front runners"
anyway!  Time to be teaching the poor horse to handle the sport sanely,
instead of blowing his mind racing...  Rome wasn't built in a day, and horses
darn sure aren't, either!

Heidi