[Fwd: Real Teachers]

---- Begin included message ----
They should also add how many times our families trip over our piles of
things to grade, read, study, or creative ideas to try out.  Another
would be the "look" when you ask for an opinion of what hair-brained
idea you've come up with, or how we have to endure the chuckles when our
families read in the paper about our salaries and ALL those holidays as
you stand there with hand out wanting a FEW  bucks for paper, books, a
seminar, an extra class.  But my most memorable would be my husband's
continual comment:  "Why don't you get a real job so you can afford to
teach.  We are not a charity institution." or "How many kids or parents
will you be on the phone with tonight, I guess I'll have to make an
appoint too."
Hugs,
Kandhy

---- Begin included message ----