you guys are great!!!

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your replies so far on my "horse
job" questions.  From what all of you are saying, I shouldn't try to make
horses my career.  The things that you have said that I will look into are:
teaching (Agriculture probably)
equine massage
cant think of any others right now but all of your replies were great!!!!!!!!!
I wish that I was a little more motivated when it comes to college but I just
cant make myself want to do it.  I guess I am just lazy because I shouldn't
think that I am not going to have to work hard to get somewhere.  Actually,
its not that I don't want to work hard, I like hard work but I wish that
school wasn't part of it.  It ruins it. I am a strong believer that you learn
by doing, not reading
Anyways, keep sending info on your jobs and let me know how much school you
guys had to do.
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooo much
*******Renee