Re: RC: Froze my butt off

Thanks Howard for the laugh... and for the encouragment as we set off to do
our first ride (EVER) this coming weekend on horses who are doing their first
ride. With Texas weather it could be 90 degrees or it could be 20 degrees
with straight line winds. My biggest fear is it be so cold that I die on my
first ride leaving my kids without a mother...  hahaha

Maria, Texas