RC: Barking (was possums)

Well, sorry Bette, but the only way we got our ASD to stop barking all
night was to catch her at sunset & keep her in the house.  She did the job,
however, of keeping stray dogs & other critters away from the horses, cats
& chickens.  Unfortunately we lost all the chickens anyway when one of our
other dogs decided to eat them.  The livestock guardian dog didn't guard
against that.  Lif

Lif & Paul Strand   STRAND ENTERPRISES   http://www.fasterhorses.com
   Arabian Horses for Distance Riding
Internet Research * WebArt * Fine Art
Nutrition and alternatives for self-reliant people
Quemado, NM  USA