RC: Re: Re: BRAND INSPECTION IN CALIFORNIA (long)

In addition  if you herd that horse into the city limits, where livestock is
prohibited, animal control can impound that animal and hold it for the
owner. If the owner does not claim that animal then the animal control has
the right to sell it for the board fee. I got a horse from our animal
control after it was caught on the city cemetary.

Anna and Keith and all our critters in New Mexico
(horses) Hobo(the old man) Shy Ann (the Mule)
Lizzy (momma) and Lightning (baby)
(Basenjis) Lady Queen of the house, and
her two sons George and Iceman and finally
Lilly (the prairie dog)
visit my website at
http://www.shyann.friendpages.com
or at