RC: Re: Stallion behavior

It just has to be said that no one without experience has any business
owning, handling or riding a stallion. Sometimes I shake my head in
wonderment at the mentality of people who insist on owning and riding
stallions, who have little or no experience with them and in SOME cases I
have seen FIRST TIME HORSE OWNERS with stallions. YIKES! If handling 'your'
stallion is something that requires fundamental  advice, MY advice is don't
own a stallion.

Finally, there are some stallions who simply should not BE stallions, no
matter how beautiful or athletic or well-bred they are. Stallions are a lot
of work on a GOOD day. If they are a continual training challenge, geld him.
san