RC: Fw: delicate subject.. for women only

----- Original Message -----
From: Spencer
To: Ridecamp
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2000 11:40 PM
Subject: delicate subject.. for women only

If one is needing birth control, the Norplant implant causes amenorrhea.. or none or very little cycling of menses.  I was fortunate enough to get to have it taken care of surgically.. ONE OF THE BETTER THINGS OF getting older.  However, I do recall going hiking all day way back when in college.. when we did not talk openly about such matters.. and I put in 2 OB tampons.. and wore a thin pad.. those were just coming out.  The pads now days are much improved.. Chalk one up for more women in key places!!
Guess I will be facing this soon with my 12 yo daughter.  Mary Ann