RC: (no subject)

In a message dated 1/13/00 6:09:11 PM Pacific Standard Time,
MAILER-DAEMON@aol.com writes:

<<
 On the subject of trial manners (bad manners) if I'm on a ride and someone
 puts me in jeopardy I make sure I see their number and turn them in at the
 next vet check.  This goes for the riders who like to cut trail too.  We all
 should feel safe when we are doing a ride.  As for LD'rs being "rude" I have
 seen MANY 50's + be very rude and cause problems and couldn't care less
about
 what they leave behind!  Let's STOP giving the LD's a bad rap!  As with any
sport there will be those who don't give a rats rear about anyone but
themselves.
 We all need to take stock of our manners, on the trail and off.
 Keri