RC: Re: Re: importance of roughage

I would go along with this.  We have four 2 yr olds who live out night and
day and their pasture is pretty wet & muddy at the moment.  Not ideal but
there you go.
They get fed ad lib hay in big square bales and we have to leave one string
tight around the bale otherwise they make a nice cosy bed out of it!

Heather