RC: slant load vs straight load

David LeBlanc wrote:

> >I would also caution people that trailers at the inexpensive end of the
> >scale are the ones we see too often for repairs. (Such as bent axles, broken
> >floor supports, etc.).
>
> That's a good caution - the Ponderosa's wiring just screams "cheap",

We had the same problem with a Bonanza.....within a few months, we lost
a support beam from underneath (while driving down the road!!!) the
divider literally fell off in my hands while I was loading my horse, and
the trailer crank came apart!

Sold that thing, bought a Jackson.....was like going from a Yugo to a
Cadillac <G>

tracy