Re: Tevis stats

Overall the stallions had the lowest completion rates and mileage %'s going
into the ride.  The two stallions with the higher completion rates
completed this ride.  I haven't looked at the mares stats yet, I'm still
trying to figure out the average experience rate for the riders pulled
versus the ones completed.

Stallions that finished:

Amadeus   1725 miles, 44% completion rate, completed, 2nd
Gulastras Splash  3200 miles, 95% completion,  completed 59th (best behaved!)
Bezt Splash  400 miles, 88% completion rate, completed 77th

Completion rates are from 96 only, miles are lifetime.  Some of the
stallions that didn't complete only had a 25-67% completion rate, and/or
almost no experience.  I don't think that makes for good odds, regardless.