Horses Needing Treatment at Tevis

Perhaps I am remiss in not responding more quickly to this question, but I
need more information in order to give a responsible answer.  In the
meantime, what my understanding is that the veterinarians are treating any
metabolic pulls more aggressively  the last couple of years than they have
in the past, and thus, you will see more evidence of treatment, i.e., iv
bags.  As soon as there is information available on this subject, I will be
happy to post it.

Joan Dowis