Re: RC: dilema

In a message dated 7/21/00 1:02:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
guest@endurance.net writes:

<< The other person involved is not an experienced horse person - so I am
still responsible - but I would like to let my friend know that I would never
again let something like this happen... :-( >>

Nope. Take your licks, and full responsibility. If she asks, you can describe
the situation and let her make her own judgements. If she doesn't ask, don't
mention it further.

ti