Re: Cougar Rock Training (totally tongue in cheek :)

In a message dated 7/21/00 8:57:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
bandc@teknett.com writes:

<<  If I did not trust my horse, I
 would not go!! I did not feel at all threatned by this piece of rock!!! You
 need to make up your own mind, Thank You , >>

I obviously trust my horse with my life.  And he, in turn trusts me with his.
 I choose not to roll the dice when I don't have to.  I don't have to gamble
on going over Cougar Rock so I don't.  Of course, the choice is yours.  Go
for it!

Sylvia