Re: RC: RE: Feeding During an Endurance Ride

That's actually close to what I figured.  I guessed "generic" 40 day
bermudagrass hay should have .39% lysine judging from the ratio of protein to
lysine on the younger growth hay.  I've tried to use KER's MicroSteed (VERY
expensive program for what it does.  Glad I only got the demo and didn't shell
out megabucks for the liscense), but as you must have found, if the ingrediants
aren't know, it uses 0's and makes things look funny.  It was almost impossible
to use for adding my own feeds like the pellets I usually use.  That's why I use
the NRH program and figure the ration myself, making half-wit guesses where
needed.

-Tamara

Kim Pelletier <kim@redhorsetech.com> on 07/21/2000 09:30:48 PM