part 4 postponed

Just to let those with inquiring minds know ... I've got to put the
remaining chapters of my Tevis story on hold for a few days.  I'm sick as
a dog (hubby's been home all week - we share everything).  I moved Taffy
out here today, so between getting her settled and wanting to do nothing
but sleep something has to get put aside, and Ridecamp is it.  Look for
the continuing saga next week.

Tori