Re: Tying up? Repeat episode(s)? Scientifically, why?

> Kim Huck khuck@mpinet.net
> Would someone explain to me, in scientific terms, why "once a horse ties
up, he is more prone to tie up in the future?"  I'm not sure I understand
what happens internally to a horse to cause a potential repeat episode.
Thanks so much, Kim

There are alot of different reasons why a horse ties up in the first place,
any of which can contribute to later episodes.  Try reading this, it will
probably answer 90% of your questions:

http://www.shady-acres.com/susan/tying-up.shtml

Hope it helps.

Susan G