Feeding During an Endruance Ride

Kathie Duggan Katdandu@hotmail.com
What does everybody feed their horses at the Vet Checks?  I have searched the archives and can't find any information.  Is it okay to feed grain (Enduro-Event which is 10% Fat 10% Protien) at every VC or should I give him beet pulp?  And how much do I feed?  He's not much of a hay eater especially at the VC and there's not always grass so I need to feed him something.

Thanks
Kathie Duggan
Duxbury, MA