Tevis "hay" photos

Just because you see hay in the photos does not mean that it was there the
whole time.

I seem to recall someone saying that hay was BEING brought in..... to me,
implying that at some point they were low or out of it.  Just an idea.

Get off Tammy and Debbie's back..... let them take it up with the proper
authorities if they want to file protests........  I am sure they have
already had enough bad "luck" and don't need any more bad vibes dumped on
them.

One thing for sure, all this hub bub should improve future rides with regard
to Ride Managers' and Riders' preparations.

Wow, I guess you must have a lot of time on your hands if you are scanning
Tevis web photos for hay and porta potties.

Just go ride your horse dammit.

Melody