YET MORE DOGGIE DRAMA

The husband returned last night.  Phoned me at 10 pm to tell me that if I threatened his dogs again, he would shoot my horses.

I politely (yes, when I'm that angry, I am VERY POLITE) told him that I didn't threaten his dogs, I merely pointed out my rights in law, and that if I didn't receive an immediate apology, I would lay a criminal charge of intimidation against him and ensure that it was prosecuted - even if it meant a private prosecution!

Needless to say, I received my apology, and they're building a cattle grid today.  Now, how do I convince this Neanderthal that a cattle grid works for cattle because of the shape of their feet, but tends not to have the same effect on dogs?

Tracey

Who doesn't appreciate being pulled from her bed at 10 pm at night, when it's -5C and she's tired.