Tevis - Slower riders

stacy stacy.olsen@aol.com
Hmmm - I remember you at Foresthill.  I remember the vets
encouraging you to pull (not stating it- but certainly implying it).  I had to explain to my neighbors that the welfare of the
horse was ulitmately the riders reponsibilty.  The horse was
lame - grade 1 with and without the easy boot and the new shoe.

Sorry - but on that ride - sO(* happens.  At least your horse
didn't accidently fall downt the canyon.  The weed free grass had
was plenty and was not peed in.  The 2 horse I crewed for ate it, and they ate the hay that I brought in as thier crew.  next
time have a crew - and have them bring your hay.  Sorry - but noone said Tevis was easy.  I haven't ridden it, have no desire to, but learn a lot crewing - and have no tolerance for whiners
on this ride.