Farriers and Vets

In reading the recent posts on this subject, I realize that I am blessed
with my farrier and the several wonderful -- both in competence and
personality -- that I have the pleasure to work with in Southern Oregon.

certainly be sure I knew what my farrier or vet would say about my horse
before I gave his or her name out for a reference.  I would consider it
similar to giving a person as an employment reference -- get their
permission and be sure that you have a pretty good idea of what they will
say.