RE: RE: Funny horse dreams

OK Marlene, out with your secret!  HOW did you pull off this miracle??????
-----Original Message-----
From: Marlene Moss [mailto:MARLENE.MOSS@WCOM.COM]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 12:17 PM
To: Advantage Saddles; ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: RC: RE: Funny horse dreams

<<Dream: Husband would suddenly develop an interest in horses. We would
finally share an activity.
Reality: Husband ignores horses, except for an occasional resentful comment
about how I complain I don't have enough time.>>

My dream finally came true on that one.  Last year my husband said he would not mind riding once or twice a year on trail rides and I'd better start figuring out how to haul the trailer myself and good thing I'm short, I can sleep in the cab.  This year he decides endurance is the thing to do.  We bought a new (to us) truck with 4x4.  That didn't work, so we now have a new Dodge diesel (he said he'd never drive diesel and now brags to everyone how much he loves it).  We bought a truck tent, hopefully to last a few years, just to decide how long we'd stay in this - and last night he drove home our new 4H with big dressing room and hasn't stopped talking about plans to convert to LQ.  And to top it off, last week he bought 2 new horses and was also seen with the manure fork in his hands.  He swears he was just moving the fork out of the way, but I don't know . . .

We have a CTR this weekend - maybe he'll even help me feed this time!

Marlene