Re: RC: 1st report back from vet

In a message dated 7/19/00 3:10:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ribbitttreefrog@yahoo.com writes:

<< That there may be some tissue "floating" around
 in there. Keeping him overnight and doing an
 ultrasound/block/x-rays tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed
 it's nothing we can't fix!!!! At least I know he's got a
 great vet!!! He's in good hands. >>

Yes, Mike takes the time to do a thorough diagnostic job.

ti