1st report back from vet

Well, Donte went to see Dr. Mike Foss this morning. Left
him for the day and just got off the phone with Dr. Foss.
(Donte is off in the Left Rear, has felt off a little this
spring, definitely off the first weekend of June.) Quit
riding, lots of rest, but not getting any better. He also
has a windpuff in this fetlock. (Was stung by a bee last
summer and kicked out VERY hard and instantly noticed some
swelling.) Didn't seem to bother him and he rode sound all
the rest of the summer. Completed a 50 at Klickitat shortly
afterwards. Anyway, Dr. Foss did a preliminary exam and
feels that there is more to the windpuffs than just
windpuffs. That there may be some tissue "floating" around
in there. Keeping him overnight and doing an
ultrasound/block/x-rays tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed
it's nothing we can't fix!!!! At least I know he's got a
great vet!!! He's in good hands.

=====
Heidi-aerc#M20935  /\_/\~