Simulated vet check

Hey, don't forget to practice taking the rectal temperature. Not done
at all checks or even all rides, but there is nothing worse than trying
to temp a horse that's not used to it. Actually had one clamp it's tail so
violently that the thermometer (old fashioned glass type)
break of in my hand!

Sarah and Fling (I lift my tail politely for the thermometer like Mom
taught me to do)>