Re:Uh oh about vets

I am sure that many of you would honestly agree. I would have roundhoused
her ass in the creek if she threw my extension cord in the creek!!!
I will say this the difference between vets and farriers...farriers know
they are not vets!!!
Don't get me wrong but to determine a great vet is the bedside manners when
they tend to your horse. And completely forget that you are there. They
don't care that your horse is trampling you or that your kids are killing
one another. They are there for the sole purpose of making the animal feel
comfortable or feel better. When it becomes a mee mee mee mee deal Find a
new vet! easier said than done?? It took me months for me to find a new
farrier I am still not completely happy but proof is in the pudding. Shoes
are on horses didn't get beat horses aren't off.
also some good names for great vets...Otis, Fred, Joe and Doug...course
there are some Susans and Janes too!
Carla (on a tae-bo kick for now....commmon I wanna kick some ass!!!)
Ansata (can you teach me that????)
Haley (if you wanna kick some ass there is one down from us that keeps me up
all night braying)
Rob (Honey can you explain the hole in the wall at the store?)